Does he feel rejected or is he not into me?

We hooked up last week before Valentines. I have a gut feeling that he really liked me because other girls have tried hooking up with him but he hasn't gone for them. He was intent on my pleasure and not his. I told him I liked him, but didn't want to push him into a relationship, and didn't want it to be awkward after. We also made plans to hang-up the next day.

Texts:

Boy: I'm free until 2 if you wanna come over

Me: I'm busy. We can hang out later

Boy: Okay...I'm kinda busy too Let me knoww what your schedule looks like later

Me: (Four hours later) Hows work?

Boy: Eh, its okay

Me: (Two hours later) What are you doing later

Boy: I just woke up from nap kinda behind on things

Me: Awww...good luck sad we won't see each other on Valentines

He didn't text back for six days. I texted him after

Me: Haven't seen you around. We should hang out soon.

Boy: Don't know what my weekend looks like. We'll see

Next morning

Boy: I'm free until 2 if you wanna hang

Me: I'm working on a paper come to library

Boy: aww that's too bad I'm going to hang out with the boys for a bit

Me: How about later?

Boy: What time?

Boy: (An hour later) Let mee knoow what your schedule looks like

Me: (FIVE HOURS LATER) Ahhh! I think I'm almost done. You free?

Boy: I'm at a hockey game...maybe some other time.

Me: kks let me know

Me: (two hours later) I'm sorry my texts were so late. Our plans never work out :) I'm free now if you want to hang out.

He never texted back that night, and he was out with friends and other girls. Is he not that into me, or have my late texts seem like I'm disinterested, or are we just hook-up buddies? I'm not trying to play any games, I'm just really busy. He is a really good-looking guy so I think he doesn't want to seem available, but if he really likes me shouldn't he want to contact me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

You are just his hookup buddy. I know this because a guy who wants more will try to pin you down for a date in the future. A guy who just wants you when it's convenient is a guy who is just trying to schedule some sex into his day without messing up his plans to hang with friends or anything else he wants to do. Also, the fact that he stopped texting after you threw the comment about Valentines out there is 100% telling.

This is why being FWB is not fun. You ended up realizing that the guy puts you at the bottom of his list of things he wants to do.

• I think maybe you should have given him a reason you couldn't hang out when you planned to... That was kind of dumb. He's probably not into you because you're full of excuses when he wanted to hang out & you broke plans.

• "... but didn't want to push him into a relationship, and didn't want it to be awkward after..."

Than why are you calling him ^ trying to make plans, & trying to figure out what it all means?/

Maybe you want more than you are thinking you do, in which case you should not be telling him you want something casual.. Planning on a valentines thing is kind of personal.

& hee does not want to hang in a public place cause he wants sex.. I don't know What you are confused about... He is being very casual, if yo Are ok with that, then fine, if not than you should stop bothering yourself & him... Just let it go NATURALLY.

• Yep, hook up buddy. You never hear from him until like a few hours before he wants sex. And he only asks you to come over, not go do things.

No rejection and nope, he isn't into you. He just wants to hit it with no effort.

• Look back at the texts and look at his pattern. He seems to only make time for you during a specific window- "I'm free until 2 if you wanna hang." This indicates to me that he only wants to hook up. If he wanted to hang out beyond that window then he would. it really isn't that difficult to re-arrange one's schedule to meet with someone. He has opportunist tattooed to his forehead. Sorry. This is my perspective on it.

• You were too busy and didn't have time to hang out so he got tired of it probably it was a turnoff from there and decided to just let it go.

• Uhh...sorry girl...but I'm kinda thinking that maybe he's not that into you or only really sees you guys as hook-up buddies because if a guy likes a girl then he'd usually break his neck to make time for her or to see her...and based on those txts he doesn't really seem to be making much of an effort to see you.

• One thing I know... He's just no into ur schedule...

• Honestly I don't know.. I guess I'm one of a few diffferent males in thsi world, if it's me, it's not gonna be easy for me to forget about a girl that I'm attracted to, though most male in general they can simply forget about it in a night.... I wsh I had that ability... Though from the look of it, he's just a jerk who simply looking for a short term dating.. you don't want his kind.... unless ur also enjoying a non serious relationship...

• He's a jerk and doesn't like me...right?