• Ask
  • myTake

Are NFL tickets a good Christmas gift for my die hard boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year, he is 24 and I'm 21. He is a HUGE Dolphins fan, never misses watching a game and is constantly talking football with all his friends. Its literally like he lives and breaths football. I got him front row tickets to the Dolphins game - the day after Christmas! I also got him a jersey of his favorite player to wear to the game along with a few other dolphins things.We live about 4 hours from the stadium and I've never been to an NFL game. I was wondering first how should I give him the tickets? (rather then just putting them in a bag and saying here ya go...lol)Also - how early should we arrive at the game? Can you tailgate if its just the two of us? or is that more for a big group of friends to do?How much is beer/food at the game? Or can I bring my own? Also anything else I should know?I'm really excited to show him what I got and hope he loves it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I'd put the tickets in a Christmas card, or fold them into the jersey... It's a great gift by the way... I can't really help you with the other questions, being a Northern Irish fellow myself I don't know much about American stadiums despite NFL is a passion of mine. Patriots fan though... :P

• Thanks very much! The card is actually a great idea!His best friend is a die hard patriots fan! :)

• Show Older
    • Before I forget, if you want to go with him only put one ticket in... I think most guys who get two tickets will instantly think of a friend, they don't think their other half would take much interest. You can tell him when he opens it that you have your ticket to go to. It's a minor detail, could be irrelevant, but might help make everything go the way it's meant to. :)

• Oh my gosh! That NEVER crossed my mind! but that's a VERY good point!Thank you!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!