• Ask
  • myTake

What Valentine's day gift do you give to the man who has everything?

my boyfriend is pretty wealthy. he has high rise downtown loft, state-of-the-art entertainment system (this includes video games, laptops, and desk... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't need to be something materialistic, if you get him something from your heart, he will love it. If its somethig small that reminds him of you or an album of pictures of the two of you together would be perfect.

• i gave him an album of pictures last year, and don't want to be repetitive. what "something small" are you talking about, exactly?

• My girlfriend got me a CD from a band we went to see in concert. Everytime I hear the some of the songs, all I can think about is us in the crowd together, we kissed, we held each other, we were together.

What Girls Said 1

• 1- A romantic night out is worth a million gift!2- A personalized gift that's not expensive is always gr8! I've been asking many guys I know for advice to what to get my boyfriend & they picked a mug having both our names on & smth romantic & it's not expensive at all.There are personalized puzzles, mugs, message in a bottle & more ;)See this site, it has many gr8 personalized gift ideas :)link