• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend doesn't do anything for me

I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years and to this day he has never bought me anything. Yet expects me to constantly spend money on him.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sorry to say but your boyfriend puts his car before you! His car is the number one priority in his life right now. To me, that is not good. There are many people who have a passion and a desire for something in life but there is absolutely nothing wrong with putting that to the side for a minute and doing something for your girlfriend of 2 years. If it is REALLY bothering you, I say stop buying him gifts. You should not care that he gets mad at you! Does he buy you anything? NO! So don't care about his feelings when it comes to gifts because apparently he does not care about yours!Hope I helped hun. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Does he have a job?If not then he is a dead beat who needs to be dumped by his long term sugar mama.If he does then he is just an ass who needs to be dumped by his long time "too understanding, willing to put up with way too much crap and getting nothing in return" girlfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow. Sorry hun but he sounds like a real jerk. I would tell him how you feel and if he doesn't like it, then tell him to hit the road. You deserve better.

• because he knows you'll keep accepting it & just go ahead and pay yourself. you sound kind of independent, so why not leave his sorry ass?

• seems like he is just using you. You shouldn't have to pay for everything, especially stuff for his car. He doesn't care about you the same way you care about him. Sorry. You definitely deserve better, and there ARE better out there!