My boyfriend doesn't do anything for me

I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years and to this day he has never bought me anything. Yet expects me to constantly spend money on him. He tries to tell me his car is more important when I have things that are also more important yet I'm still spending my money on him. When I confront... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say but your boyfriend puts his car before you! His car is the number one priority in his life right now. To me, that is not good. There are many people who have a passion and a desire for something in life but there is absolutely nothing wrong with putting that to the side for a minute and doing something for your girlfriend of 2 years.

If it is REALLY bothering you, I say stop buying him gifts. You should not care that he gets mad at you! Does he buy you anything? NO! So don't care about his feelings when it comes to gifts because apparently he does not care about yours!

Hope I helped hun. :)