Do you believe that God brings certain people into your life for a reason?

I do , wither it be to be a really good friend in the end , somebody that help you out of a rough spot, a new boyfriend/girlfriend, or potential spouse ! I really do believe in this ! Cause I have a couple of these people in my life right now that I would be lost without !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do believe that, very much. I believe God sent me my best friend because she is the only person I've ever met that doesn't get on my nerves. I believe God sent (you may think this is crazy) my cat that just passed away because he knew I would need him, this cat was the sweetest thing ever, I don't know now to explain it but I'm SURE he's an angel. God has sent everyone in my life for a reason so that I can have new experiences and learn lessons that, without those people, I'd never learn.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, I don't believe in god, yet I've dated people that make a lot of guys are jealous of me for, and I'm friends with a lot of people... It's about initiative, if you aren't willing to go out and be open to the idea, of course you won't meet anyone.

• Nope. God has nothing to do with it, they chose to come into your life just like you chose to come into theirs.

• No I believe life is all about choices and cause and effect. If you go out and socialize you will eventually meet people you can trust. I don't like the idea that a God can "send me" or "send others" to me. That would take away my freedom of choice and free will which I don't wish on anybody. I like to think I have complete control over my own destiny.

What Girls Said 1

• I fully believe friendships, relationships, etc are gifts from God. My best friend and I met and were best friends within 5 minutes. She came at a time when I needed a good, solid, godly friend in my life and she was God's answer to my prayer. :)