Do men like receiving gifts?

I’ve started to notice a pattern, in which my father or boyfriends in the past wouldn't say anything when I gave them a present. I love to give gifts, but now I’m thinking I should stop completely. Is it because they find it too feminine like only girls give each other presents, or is it me who expects something in return; like a gesture of appreciation or a thank you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• No. Since I really don't like to give gifts, it really makes me feel sh*tty to receive them, from men or women - feminism doesn't really have anything to do with it. Even if a buddy of mine offers to buy me a drink, I'm reluctant to accept it.But if you like to do it, don't stop. As the phrase goes - It's better to give, than to receive =)

• I think I understand. It's like when my friends offer to pay my portion of the bill. I always say no because I don't want to feel like I owe them anything, and then I forget and look like a bad friend. And there's a reason why I said no, though lol.

• NO! we f***ing despise it! ANY bitch that buys me a present is getting dumped!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!