Do you believe some people are just naturally unlucky?

I don't need to write anymore to indicate what I'm trying to ask.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes just look at me I have 7 evil ex boyfriends. I trip a lot I even fell down the stairs on my birthday this year. On my sweet 16 the guy I liked hooked up with some whore. At school I always get the worst groups to work with including people like a girl who could be a mass murderer, a guy who is an attention whore, and people who are so picky about rules. I am very unlucky but hey it could be worse at least I'm not ugly or stupid.

• No since some of them live in kansas

• Does anyone who wants to date you have to fight each one of your evil exes?

What Girls Said 5

• I believe those that consider themselves to be 'unlucky' think they will always get the short end of the stick and that's why bad things happen regularly.

The mind is very powerful.

I find if you remain positive good things will come your way more often.

So in answer to your question, no I don't believe some people are just naturally unlucky.

• Of course some are going to be unlucky.

• Absolutely.

• No, I believe we see what we focus on. If we focus on the bad things then we think we are unlucky. If we focus on the good things that happen to us then we feel we are lucky. Good and bad happens to everyone.

• It's not about luck, it's about privilege. I think some people are born more privileged than others, which predisposes them to more opportunities and ability to take these opportunities.

What Guys Said 2

• I am lol. People have told me it's all about my energy or some sh*t. I read the book "The Secret" and it basically says that if you have positive thoughts all the time then positive things will happen to you. Didn't work to well though. No matter what I do, I always get knocked two steps back. When people question me on this I do a little demonstration. I can flip a coin and be wrong 9 out of 10 times. No joke. I think the only way I'm ever going to win at anything is if I bet against myself lol. I talked to a psychic once and she said my family is cursed lol. I believe it.

• Of course. Some people are born lucky, obviously some people have to be unlucky to even things out.