What gift should I get my best guy friend for christmas?

Okay, so I've been crushing on my best guy friend for like, ever.

And I really want to give him something nice for christmas.

But he has a girlfriend, so I don't want it to scream "OMG I LOVE YOU!"

Because I don't think that's a good idea.

So, any suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you give him a gift it will probably make him believe you like him. Give him something related to his interests if you want to give him something.

What Guys Said 2

• uhmm, give him like a clock ( doesn't have to be x-pensive ) or a cologne, there are some good colognes at ULTA 3, I know that there are good colognes over there because my girlfriend gave me some.

• Buy him a romantic comedy DVD,and tell him to watch it with his girlfriend.

he won't stop thinking about you during the whole movie.

note: when you search for a movie search 4 one that is about a love-triangle or whatever, just try to use ur imagination.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say get him anything that is special to just the two of you. Like if you have an ongoing joke about something, get him something about that. It will remind him of how unique and special you are to him, but at the same time it won't be one of those hey I want to steal you from you girlfriend kinds of things. :-)

• get him a sweater/ hoodie