Wat kinda gifts do guys like?

random question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personaly, I like practical gifts the best. Something that I can use. Something that will accompany one of my hobbies/interests. For example, I am a gearhead, I am a cyber nerd, I am a casual gamer, and a music lover. Last year, my girl gave me a gift card for Sears, to buy tools, a new flash drive for my Laptop, a new travel case for my PSP, and a Zune. It was awesome, I loved all of my gifts and I use them all the time. Its like two for one, because its something I enjoy using, and when I use it, I think of her. So, that's what I would suggest to you, a gift that goes along with what your guy likes to do/what he is interested in. Good luck.

• Thankx for the advice!!!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 5

• Tools: power tools and hand tools. Cheap stuff is no good because the cheap tools break.

If the guy lives like a total bachelor and has no kitchen crap, then that sounds like something he might need. But often the guys who have no kitchen crap eat a lot of fast food, and hence no need.

Some simple weights can be good too - but not a whole weight set, just a few hand weights.

• 1. Food

2. Music

3. Game of some type

4. Clothing item.

• I like sweaters and hood hats.

• anything that has to do wiht technology, like remote control cars to PS3! and soccer shoes, lol

• Thankx gor ur advice...kisses

• Yea no problemo!

What Girls Said 7

• Clothes like hoodies or cap

• Bake him something! Guys loveeee food! :)

• anything food related. lol.

ive done this on more than one occasion and it never fails :)

• Good music and cookies. It's worked for me.

• practical stuff

More from Girls
2