How is your generation different from your parents' generation?

Every generation of people is different in important ways.

=)

Most Helpful Guy

• My parent's generation were hard-working and had decent values, they were raised by an even older and more traditional generation who taught them that being mannerly and gentle were things to be proud of, and that good family values need to be upheld and obeyed at all costs, everything they had were worked for and put all of their time into. In juxtaposition, my generation seems to have become the opposite, most of them are spoiled and ignorant to manners and other such values, and they seemed to me maimed with having bad attitudes and poor work ethic. It is almost as if the generation have done a complete turn as to what the previous generation had built, we see teens who don't care about school, and only want to go out at night and bang random guys and then they wonder why they have 3 kids by the time they're 20 and can't pay any bills, that sh*t didn't happen in my parents generation!

• thanks for BA :)