Valentine's day gift should I get him one?

my boyfriend and I have been together for six months. we didn't exchange x-mas gifts and he didn't get me anything for my b-day which was a few months ago. we didn't talk about giving gifts and I did get him an x-mas gift but I didn't give it to him because I didn't want him to feel bad for not getting me anything. we're both students so neither of us has any money so I wasn't mad that he didn't get me anything for x-mas or my b-day, we spent my b-day together and that was all I wanted and plus we had only been together for 5 months over the x-mas holiday so I didn't expect a big show or anything. my question is, now that we've been together 6 months and this will be our first valentines day together should I get him something? I don't expect him to get me anything because I know he doesn't have any money but I would like to get him something. would a guy feel bad if his girlfriend got him something for valentine's day and he didn't get her anything? would he think she was trying to make him feel guilty? because that's not what I want to do at all.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Up to you. Personally I never except a gift on VDay. To me the holiday is more about making the girl feel specail. I don't need to be reminded that you love me, I know it because you are texting me, talking to me, tryign to get my attention every second of the day. Personally that's enough for me.

• It wouldn't hurt to buy him or make him a gift, but you don't have to.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!