Valentine's day gift should I get him one?

my boyfriend and I have been together for six months. we didn't exchange x-mas gifts and he didn't get me anything for my b-day which was a few months ago. we didn't talk about giving gifts and I did get him an x-mas gift but I didn't give it to him because I didn't want him to feel bad for not getting me anything. we're both students so neither of us has any money so I wasn't mad that he didn't get me anything for x-mas or my b-day, we spent my b-day together and that was all I wanted and plus we had only been together for 5 months over the x-mas holiday so I didn't expect a big show or anything. my question is, now that we've been together 6 months and this will be our first valentines day together should I get him something? I don't expect him to get me anything because I know he doesn't have any money but I would like to get him something. would a guy feel bad if his girlfriend got him something for valentine's day and he didn't get her anything? would he think she was... Show More