• Ask
  • myTake

Happy thanksgiving! Happy thanksgiving!

What are you most thankful for? What are you doing to celebrate?I am most thankful to know Jesus. I am getting together with family tonight for dinner:)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am thankful that America didn't manage to wipe out the native Americans completely and that there are still at least A FEW left and so their cultures are still alive.But instead of being thankful, we should think about what atrocities the USA (and the rest of the American continent) have been founded on.

• Agreed.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm thankful for the direction my life is headed, the outlook is pretty fantastic. Celebrating with family and friends.

• Congratulations!

• I am happy for my health, my families health, and all the opportunities I have been given in my life.

What Girls Said 1

• Thankful that I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving with my alcoholic self-centered relatives. This holiday has such bad memories for me, is it over yet? Is it Friday? Only a few more hours...

• ?hh I'm sorry

• *ahh