• Ask
  • myTake

What do you want for Christmas this year and why?

and what are some things you are getting others for Christmas? I want Italian curtains! in different shades of blue! Because I don't have curtains... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing, I'm good with what I have.

• Soccer gear. Being 18, I've already exhausted all possible big Christmas gifts. I've gotten a tv, a laptop, an iPhone, a PS3. Of course, these are all different years. But now I'm getting into soccer so I just want a pair of cleats, and some other stuff.

• 2 new monitors.Used to have 2 monitors just last month before one fried and now I'm down to just one, which feels so limited. So now I want to expand the other way into 3 monitors since I felt I needed a 3rd one when I was on 2 before.Naturally I don't expect to just get them, have to pay the majority but at least they an chip in on them.

• To win the Powerball.

What Girls Said 10

• I just want money for new clothes and other things I need, because I'm going away to school.

• More movie soundtracks, Cd's from my favorite artists, an iPodThat's it, the iPod more than anything though. I got my grandma a pretty nightgown.

• I would like new yoga mat, running shoes and juicer!

• A new smartphone!:DThat's about it.

• Wintery clothes. I'm going to college up north next year and I own like...one long sleeve shirt and no boots.

• I just want some type of special gift... I haven't got a pricey Christmas gift since I was 12 years old...

• I want to build my own computer! :D It's so fun and it's my little gift to myself!

• You should consult a tech guy that's an expert on building computers. ;)

• same :]

• erm, never done Christmas well I give gifts to others since I don't really celebrate it but I never have other things given apart from chocolates , from our neighbours lol. But its nice, I like the idea of decorating things like the tree and you see all these cool decorations but then sometimes I think people go way overboard and it becomes very materialistic.

• Nothing. If I want something and I can afford to purchase it I don't wait until Christmas to get it.

• I would love it if my boyfriend could come back from studying in Europe and we could spend time together.