What do you want for Christmas this year and why?

and what are some things you are getting others for Christmas?

I want Italian curtains! in different shades of blue! Because I don't have curtains in my living room/dining room/kitchen and I've been living here for 3 years...and will be living here another 3 years so I want to make it more homie.

I also want new bed sheets, had the same one for 3 years and it is looking bad.

I also want a canon digital camera.

I think that's it :)

My husband wants video game soundtracks... so I"m getting his favs.

my dad wants warm hunting socks.

my MIL wants expensive venetian glass beads. She is very artsy.

that's about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Textbooks. They're kinda expensive.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 5

• 2 new monitors.

Used to have 2 monitors just last month before one fried and now I'm down to just one, which feels so limited. So now I want to expand the other way into 3 monitors since I felt I needed a 3rd one when I was on 2 before.

Naturally I don't expect to just get them, have to pay the majority but at least they an chip in on them.

• Nothing, I'm good with what I have.

• Soccer gear. Being 18, I've already exhausted all possible big Christmas gifts. I've gotten a tv, a laptop, an iPhone, a PS3. Of course, these are all different years. But now I'm getting into soccer so I just want a pair of cleats, and some other stuff.

• To win the Powerball.

What Girls Said 10

• More movie soundtracks, Cd's from my favorite artists, an iPod

That's it, the iPod more than anything though.

I got my grandma a pretty nightgown.

• I would like new yoga mat, running shoes and juicer!

• Wintery clothes. I'm going to college up north next year and I own like...one long sleeve shirt and no boots.

• I just want money for new clothes and other things I need, because I'm going away to school.

• I want to build my own computer! :D It's so fun and it's my little gift to myself!

More from Girls
5