Best Christmas gift to give to the woman who has everything?

I'm looking for a gift for a girl whom I've been seeing. She comes from a wealthy family and does well for herself (attorney), so I'd like to get her something memorable and unique. Ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to give to someone who has everything is something that can't be bought, such as a coupon book you draw yourself for things like "1 on-me date" or "3 rounds of most embarassing personal stories" or "inner-child swing set time" something personal like that OR write her a letter, long-hand, ballpoint pen kinda letter in which you explain somethings about yourself that you want her to know (ex. My dear ..., Despite my huge efforts to find the perfect gift for the woman who has it all, I couldn't think of anything grand enough to give such an incredible woman so I decided to write this letter. I'm going to attempt to put into words how much I care for you since I couldn't manifest my feelings in a gift so please go easy on me and know I'm trying my best.The first time we met, I couldn't blink in fear you would just be a fantasy my eyes created and disappear.) ha ha cheesy I know but honestly for a sophisticated and intelligent woman like that, cheesy seems something that would throw her off and open her heart. I hope this helps!