Is this true about grading in college?

I feel as though I am being played like a fool. No one has not put anything in writing to me about this. I am college. I have sent emails to the Dean and teacher about my grade appeal. No response in emails.The first time teacher never graded our work, lost papers, and handed back papers very late She did not follow the grading system at all. She gave me a bad grade. The Dean called me today and said to me that he do agree with my grade and there is no requirement that a teacher has to grade papers during the semester? What? I find it strange this all going to be "he say she say" The dean said this to me over the phone. Nothing in writing. Is this true? Your thoughts and point of view?

Can anybody answer my question?
You both thought I did something wrong. Well, guess what the teacher edit my paper. She deleted what I gave her in MSword. I have proof of what I gave her. She wanted me to get a C so bad.This is so crazy to me I never had a teacher who never graded papers. Then just do this to a student.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• im going to have to agree with your professor and dean after seeing how you write in both this question and your previous question. did you pass? are you able to go on to the next class if this one was required? if you answer yes...just forget it and move on.if you care that much get a sign and protest or write to your schools paper.

• Why did you answer in anony? I am very upset. I am sorry this is not in a professional standard. This is just a forum. Are you the same person who answered my last question? And you did not answer my question here?

• You both thought I did something wrong. Well, guess what the teacher edit my paper. She deleted what I gave her in MSword. I have proof of what I gave her. She wanted me to get a C so bad.This is so crazy to me I never had a teacher who never graded papers. Then just do this to a student.

What Girls Said 1

• Well honestly if it was written like this I probably would have given you a bad grade. But for the most part they can give you what they want. Many a class I failed all the tests only to be the one the teacher liked the most and passed with a B+. Also cried a couple times in front of em. Got that D to a C+ every time.

• With the horrid grammar I can not really understand what you are saying, but it seems as though you are trying to convince yourself.

• Convince myself what? Are you serious? But whatever you say. I really wish I was making these things up. And it was not my grammar it was the content and the question I answered. See what happens when you A-S-S ume.