They say "actions speak louder than words"...

People say "actions speak louder than words". Do you think this can be applied to the dating world?

Women say they want a good guy, but we always notice a majority of them fall for the bad dude or the abusive jerk, and continue going back for them.

Men can do the same, but it doesn't seem to happen as often, from what I've observed.

What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm a strong believer of this. A guy's actions will make it or break it. I go for the nice guys but I want them to show me that they care for me instead of saying a whole bunch of things to sweet talk me. Even if it's just the little things, they mean a whole lot more than saying you're going to do all these things for me in the future. Words mean very little to me unless you can follow through with action.

As for the bad boy thing, I can't really say much about that. I don't know the appeal and I've been friends with many who disagree with bs in relationships and go for straightforward good guys when they want it to mean something.