Why did he say this ?

Today, I jokingly told my crush that I went on a date. he asked who was it and said congratulation. I felt like he is interested in me but why did he say this? is it possible that he try to hide his feeling?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• + maybe he didn't know how to respond and realized he might lose you

What Guys Said 8

• he s hiding ...yes...playing it cool , no one would want to look like ...a jealous fish

• He probaby likes you but is trying to play it cool and not look like his feelings are hurt.

• Dumb move on your part. Sounds like a sarcastic gratz and if he liked you he probably thinks your taken or too much trouble

• Toying with a guy like that, congrats on building a healthy relationship.

-He accepted the friend zone.

-He was being nice.

-He genuinely doesn't give a f***.

Tell him the truth or nothing is going to ever happen, sad truth.

• he probably said congrats to be nice, while thinking ah man, that lucky bastard.

• I'm sensing that you were a little disappointed with his reaction? I would've said the same as him. He knows what you want him to say, he just doesn't want to give you the satisfaction of him being jealous.

• I would say yeah maybe he has feelings or he is just your friend. Trouble is something like what you said might imply to a guy you just want to be friends with him.

• Regardless of if he LIKES you or not, he's your friend and wants his friend to be happy...even if it means you not being with him, vice versa

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!