Why did he say this ?

Today, I jokingly told my crush that I went on a date. he asked who was it and said congratulation. I felt like he is interested in me but why did he say this? is it possible that he try to hide his feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• + maybe he didn't know how to respond and realized he might lose you

What Guys Said 8

• I would say yeah maybe he has feelings or he is just your friend. Trouble is something like what you said might imply to a guy you just want to be friends with him.

• Dumb move on your part. Sounds like a sarcastic gratz and if he liked you he probably thinks your taken or too much trouble

• Toying with a guy like that, congrats on building a healthy relationship.

-He accepted the friend zone.

-He was being nice.

-He genuinely doesn't give a f***.

Tell him the truth or nothing is going to ever happen, sad truth.

• he probably said congrats to be nice, while thinking ah man, that lucky bastard.

• I'm sensing that you were a little disappointed with his reaction? I would've said the same as him. He knows what you want him to say, he just doesn't want to give you the satisfaction of him being jealous.

• Regardless of if he LIKES you or not, he's your friend and wants his friend to be happy...even if it means you not being with him, vice versa

• He probaby likes you but is trying to play it cool and not look like his feelings are hurt.

• he s hiding ...yes...playing it cool , no one would want to look like ...a jealous fish

What Girls Said 0