Do you prefer South Park or Family Guy?

I've noticed that most people prefer South Park.

Some say Family Guy is too random, some say South Park has lost its magic. Some people like both, but they usually prefer one over the other.

Which show do you prefer, and why?

• South Park, of course!
  • Family Guy all the way!
  • Both shows are stupid!

Most Helpful Guy

• South Park hands down.

South parks tears everyone apart and is completely irreverant. I like that. To me that's true comedy, fully uncensored and doesn't avoid making fun of certain topics, people for fear of being offensive.

Also their jokes tend to be on the money and pretty smart. Some episodes are even thought provoking.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 21

• Family guy kills the comedy with their heavy political agendas.

South park has done it too, but have not been one sided about it, they kill every body and make it hilarious at the same time.

• i haven't really watched either show for a long time not much into cartoons anymore

• South Park is losing its magic sure, nuts its a classic and will always be 100x better than family guy.

• They're both funny, but South Park is the only on of those that has made me literally roflmao

• South park for sure.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 11

• I don't watch either religiously, so I don't know how they are performing currently.

But in general, I prefer South Park. It's much funnier and way more clever.

• I don't like Family Guy. I can watch it as something to fill the time but I just don't get the humour... there aren't any jokes to me. South Park is more crafted - they pick something and go with it for an episode. It's the little touches of South Park, makes me cry with laughter!

• South Park. Family Guy has a tendency to hate on women. :(

• Family Guy, I watch these kinds of shows for the dumb easy humor, it's a good way to wast time but south park is to loud, too rude, to brash, to stupid, I can't stand it

• family guy :) not a fan of south park

More from Girls
6