What comers to your mind when you think of the Southern United States?

The nice beaches, The cusine, the friendly people, the southern accent, sweet tea? What comes to your mind? Please no disrespectful or stereotypical answers of: Rednecks, republicans, missing teeth, incest etc.. Only nice things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Southern hospitality, good food, good music, sassy girls in cowboy boots and Daisy Dukes saying 'hey y'all'... basically Hart of Dixie.

What Girls Said 4

• Friendly people and southern accents!

• the beach!!! and good weather... yes!!!

• HORRIBLE DRIVING

• Well, North Carolina is one of the worst states for drivers so, you have a point.

• Yeah my moms coworker went up there too. They said it's nice. Its an inprovement. Hit and runs like everyday here

• Here its mainly on the Interstates. North Carolina has a lot of them the biggest one we have is 95

• Out side of my window, any town I visit close to my house, and extreme humidity

• I take it you're from the coast of a Southern state?

• Holy shit they do that as well? Atlanta has a loop going around the city as well. It's like they are trying to cause people to get confused and lost.

• Yes, everyone says Charlotte is like Atlanta

What Guys Said 6

• I have been to Texas a few times and enjoyed it, love cajun cooking. Really only other expierence I have is from movies and TV shows.

• bout cats wearin hats... really

• Texas, conservative people, hillbillies, cowboys, guns, civil war.

• Hey man, I love redneck people! They are some of the nicest, most hospitable people I've ever met. I've lived in Texas and Florida and if I could I'd go back but I don't know if I could do the heat anymore

• There are good rednecks I agree. And hospitality is very true, and The Carolinas can have a lot of heat too.

• Lol and there's a reason for that!! I'm in New England now but I won't be forever. It sucks here except for spring time. I love spring time here

• A lot of the celebs in Hollywood have homes in the South

• NASCAR... lol

• Well, it is stereotypical but not negative. Nascar is a big moneymaker for the whole country really, not just the south anymore.

• Ha ha ha... thats classic!

• Yeah he was pretty old, he only drove it a few years