Why am I not attracted to girls from my country?

Why am i not attracted to the girls in my country but im attracted to ones from nearly every other country? I live in Ireland and i do see a lot of goodlooking girls around but when i talk to them and stuff i just never feel any attraction whatsoever but it's different with foregin girls...

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely it's because they bore you, you know everything about girls in your country and maybe you just don't like what you see. I'm guessing the reason you like girls from other countries is because you think they are somehow different from Irish girls. I mean how do you know that American, Canadian, and girls from other parts of Europe are any different? Have you had bad experience with Irish girls, such as them cheating on you or breaking your heart? Resentment could cause you to want girls that are different. In my experience anywhere in the western world girls are pretty much the same. Little differences but nothing significant. So if you're hoping girls from other countries are different you might be disapointed at what you find. Best of luck to ya mate

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You can't force attraction m8. It instinctive.

• you want the exotic
    its common

• I like Ireland girls. but I thought Ireland boys are not attractive

• looool most of them are not

• I have Ireland friends. the Girls are beatiful but th boys are not of course dont know others.:)

• Like poles repel.

• I don't know why but who cares? Give the Irish girls to me.