So was I wrong for calling him out?

I was talking to this guy for a while. We hung out, fooled around, and I thought maybe it was going to go somewhere. He even texted me when I went out of town telling me he missed me and wanted to see me when I got back. Once I got back, he started dropping off. As in he would either stop responding during conversations or just ignore my texts completely. After not hearing from him for almost 2 weeks, I was pretty mad and kind of hurt about it. My cousin encouraged me to let him know how I was feeling, because there is no point bitching about something if I'm not going to do anything about it. So I texted him and told him that he was being a dick and explained why I thought so. (Calling him a dick was the only cussing I did btw) Another 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard from him so I definitely know I wasted my time with him. But was I totally wrong for calling him out on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling him a dick, maybe not the BEST choice - but yeah he WAS acting like one so I don't blame you. Calling him out? I don't blame you, I think you were by your rights to do so, especially since he gave you such clear indications of being interested and didn't have the cahoneys to break it off with you.

What Guys Said 4

• no you werent, its better to let it out then having it in you
    plus now you know its over so it will be easier to move on

• not at all... u were in anger after alll... no? 8)

• I was pretty angry with him, but I don't regret what I said to him. He knew from the start I would tell him like it was. I am just curious as to whether I overreacted or not, because I don't always know when I do.

• No it wasn't wrong. He was a dick and you needed to vent your anger

• Dick is the word that would literally spill out when a dickhead acts like one. I don't know what problem does that filthy dumbo have? Leading on then pushing away. You are hella gorgeous and I couldn't do something to ya. As a matter of fact, it maybe he has abnormal brain function due to change in season... Don't take it personal... I would date you in a heart beat , but you wouldn't give a scum like me a chance... So let us both move on :)

What Girls Said 0