Why are people so goddamn judgmental these days?

Seriously I was insecure all day because people. I was talking to my friend she showed this guy she thought was attractive I'm like yea he is pretty good looking then this girl let's call her "n" so she said that I say that about every guy in a really bitchy way I'm like okay I don't really respond to offensive stuff to like I just pretend I dont care like laugh it off And then the guy that was siting next her agreed I gave him a wow ok then look then n was like talking to this guy he was eating something with peanuts I'm allergic severely so my friend asked isn't like saleh allergic he's like yea severely then my friend was like so is Mariah then n was imitating how people were if they had a reaction and if they died in a saracastic way I gave a really nasty look like WTF? Is your problem then in history I had a donut and n and her friend came to me and was like can we have some I'm like okay just to be nice then I gave them like little parts and there like OMG your so cheap like wth then they were being kids and fighting over it they kept repeating it over and over and I'm like seriously guys calm down.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess not all people r like dat... guess it happened in yer case... just avoid those people :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Are you really 25-29, or is that your IQ?

"She's a real cheapskate" = judgmental, negative.
    "She dresses really well" = also judgmental, but positive.

• Entitlement culture. Soft parents that pamper their children with way too many gifts and of course the Internet is fueling all this. Instant gratification is important these days, which is both good and very bad.

• Just hand out with different people.

• It sounds like you put up with too much. You need to nip these personal attacks in the bud.

What Girls Said 2

• N sounds like a cunt. Most people do it to make themselves feel better about their sad lives.

• They hope it will make them feel better about themselves