Which of these men would you ladies date and marry?

The sexy badboy

Wealthy fit guy

The average guy

Skinny guy

• Sexy Badboy
  • Rich toned guy
  • Generic average guy
  • Bone boy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Looks like someone with anger problems and would abuse me.
    2. Looks like a vain guy who goes for the girl with the biggest boobs and cheats when he can find a better girl.
    3. You call that an average guy? He looks like the typical highschool guy in movies who's in the bleachers and plays as the geek who loves the female protagonist. I was never fan of those movies.
    4. He looks kinda like a redneck honestly. With his star tattoos and little white piece of hair. He looks like a douchebag honestly.
    Conclusion, I'd rather be alone.

What Girls Said 27

• bone boy or average man. bone boy needs food.

• If i was going to get married to this guy, I would look for a guy that I knew would make me happy and I could make him happy... Looks would be the last thing that I would look at when it would come to my husband bc something like that could change within a month, yet his personality would never change. So I wouldn't care about that, only care that I loved him and he loved me :)

• Rich toned guy.

• I don't like super thin guys like the bony guy.
    I chose the toned guy, he's attractive, not too big or too small and he isn't a "badboy". His wealth wouldn't be important to me. I don't consider a guy's job or earnings when dating, it's if we get along and he treats me right.

• The wealthy guy is my top choice and not because of his money but his physical appearance.

I'm not going to lie I do have a soft spot for bad boys but the guys you used for your example is a little too buff for my liking but still he's my second choice.

Followed by the skinny guy they're just so cute to me.

And I don't have anything against average guys they can be pretty attractive I just don't like the example you used it's more nerdy to me than anything.

• None of them.

I'd go with whoever I liked the most, whoever liked my cooking, and whoever wasn't obsessed with themselves.

My boyfriend isn't the fittest of men. But I love him because he loves me, he loved my cooking, and he isn't perfect. None of those men are attractive to me as they stand now.

• I'll take the generic "average" guy for $200, please. To me, he is anything but average though, haha.

• I'm stuck between the skinny guy the average guy. The wealthy fit guy I'd probably date for a bit, but eventually marry the average guy.

• the average guy is the cutest to me... but il ike the body of the badboy. haha!

• The first picture the dude is way to buff. The 2nd dude is the only one closer to my taste but still off. Don't really care if he's wealthy or not. None of them have a cute face ;( that's a deal breaker for me.

• Definitely average guy because that's Donald and I find him ridiculously sexy.
    The first two guys are too muscular for me and the last guy just creeps me out

• Bad boy is waaaay too muscular for me. The wealthy fit guy is cute but looks kind douchebag-ish. The average guy looks like my little cousin lol. Oddly enough, I chose bone boy lol. He good stand to gain a few pounds, but yeah. I like him best.

• Rich tone guy because yes

• I'm not into muscles all that much. I like a cute skinny guy :)

• Sexy bad boy. He is fine!!!

• Rich toned guy,

• Whoever I click with.

• The rich toned guy is the best looking of them all. So, rich toned guy for me 😍 😍

• none of them are my type.

• None rather date a Llama

• The rich toned guy is hot!

• Listen not to be a hater but bone boy be sporting a stripper tat cmon man.

• none are really my type

• By the time marriage is a possibility for me. All I'll want is a nice guy who is understanding, emphases on understanding.

• I rather marry someone for their personality. There looks would be the bonus.

but if I had to pick the hottest out of these pictures it be the second one.

• Not much to really go on here. A & B are the most physically attractive, obviously, but are they a good match as a potential boyfriend/husband? I have no idea. We'd have to have a chat at least.

• I would say A but also C just bc it's Childish Gqmbino

What Guys Said 11

• Most will go with B, he's not just toned, but also rich, what's better than that? xD

• no guy... coz i'm a guy! yo! 8)

• Women obviously like guys that lift weight for 10 minutes to get vascularized, then spray themselves with pam cooking oil, takes selfies, and then photoshop themselves. lol

• C because he looks like he would appreciate the lady he is with.

• Aesthetics, money, social power. Holy Trinity of female attraction.

Unless the girl is being dishonest with herself or is below 6 / 10

• Women have completely different tastes, I swear. It's hard for men to know what girl's physically want I think.

• B. This is almost too easy.

• Well we can gross off the last two. Most women don't care about nerdy or skinny types.

• Whoever is the richest.

• The one with the biggest penis. Duh!

• B, because money.
    It's hardly a secret that women marry... and divorce, for resources.

They'll fuck any of the first two for the fun of it... but eventually they'll latch on to either guy they're attracted to, if he has the resources she needs.

So much for strong and independant.

• Somebody's soooo bitter.

• Oh yes... I'm the 36-45 year old bitching about how bad women are, right?

• It's not bitching, it's the facts of life.
      Women will go for the best possible provider to them, just like men will search out the most attractive women available.

If you're asked to pick between an apple, and a banana + $100...100/100 would pick the banana and a hundred bucks.
      Sure... you may really really want the apple... so you just ditch the banana, keep the money, and go get yourself an apple.
      It doesn't really matter if it's fruits or people... and it's historically and statistically proven.

You just don't like hearing it, because you recognize it for the disgusting and leeching behavior that it is.