Why can some GaGers not stand the truth?

If they are not as beautiful or skinny as they think, I am not going to say otherwise to fucking protect them from the damn truth. But they do not accept being told they are far from perfection. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people on here ask questions they want specific answers to. If people answer how they want, they like it. IF they don't, they get angry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just like that. They can't handle it. They may not ADMIT they can't, but they can't.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that it could be said for a lot of the questions - When people hear something they don't like sometimes they go mad.

• there r more polite ways 2 tell dat u know... :D

• I can't understand it either u ask and dont like the answer

• They act like it is not a matter of opinion or preference... that is simply bizarre.

• There are gentle ways of telling the truth you know... it doesn't have to be brutal.

What Girls Said 13

• The truth hurts. Doesn't stop me from saying tho.

• I think they came here to meet their future prince. :)

• I know right! People need to stop asking for opinions if they don't want to hear them!

• probably because they have healthy self-esteem. so your words, the words of a random person on the internet, are really meaningless. and maybe that's a good thing. too many people, myself included, care too much about what others think.

• I always rate with honest, but also not mean. There's a person behind that account and it's not nice to tell someone they're buttugly. I wouldn't do that in real life either. I'm just honest about what they could work on and stuff and if I really think someone is super ugly, I just don't give my opinion.

• I'm all for the truth, but I'm also not going to go out of my way to be rude about it. I see that a lot on here and I feel like that's what people don't like.

• Most of them want validation in what their thoughts are. Some people sugar coat some don't. Honestly I know I'm far from perfection lol I don't need someone telling what I already know, besides who wants to be perfect anyway lol

• yes very true but an the same time no one should put others down negatively in hurtful ways. Like saying your average is different than saying you are average and i would rather pour acid into my eyes than look at you...

• Some like to be told what they want to hear, not what others really think. And if you say what they don't want to hear they'll go off on you. Like, then why ask?

• why can't you just lie to them? lie, get Mho.

• I would rather be honest.

• then don't care when they can't stand it. truth hurts, and people rather lie.

• That's because some people just want to hate on others. I believe if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. You can't go around telling people they are fat or ugly or aren't perfect, who are they to judge?

• So if someone fat asks you whether they are fat, you're gonna say they are super skinny?

• No but I'll be polite about it, no need to be rude and people only get angry when you are rude about it. Some people just want to be mean and put others down and I don't believe in that. If you bash a person there's something wrong with you internally. (Not you but people who say mean things)

• Sometimes... The truth hurts.

• Most people can't handle the truth :/