GAGers: Where do you get your news usually?

I Usually listen to NPR or CBS News. On the internet i go to CNN, Fox news, or NBC News

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about the news.

• From my friends. I don't really watch the news.

• CBS morning new, aol news, and CNN

• I usually listen to NPR or the CBS Radio news hourly updates. I have no tv so I can't get the special reports etc...

What Guys Said 5

• no news... i just... don;'t care 8)

• I always see stuff on the Facebook trending.

Besides, the news is all biased anyways.

• I usually laugh at any televised news. There are so many lies in every broadcast. It doesn't matter what country it originates from...

• what about radio

• It's generally the same... What's even funnier is how dependent people are on the news. When I burst out laughing and point out the obvious flaws in what they are saying people always have an excuse. I typically hear things like, well they're just anchors they don't even know what they are saying, they just read the news... *smh* Every broadcast I watch, I'm like did he really just say that... It's just too ridiculous to watch if you have a brain most of the time. It's good brainwashing for the masses I suppose though.

• My apple watch has notifications that pop up and tells me headlines.

• I mostly read articles online from BBC and ITV news.