How was your day?

Just in case no one asked you

Most Helpful Girl

• It was okay. I rehearsed for my school talent show where I have to do a partner yoga demonstration, a solo song (I'm doing L. O. V. E. by Nat King Cole) and then my choir solo where we are doing Glory by John Legend and Common. I have 3 solo's in that song which is awesome. The only thing that was terrible today is that I need to work on my confidence because my voice isn't as strong as I want it to be since I'm so nervous. I'm also really happy because I found out that for my schools graduation ceremony for the seniors, I am going to be singing back-up for my teacher for the song America by Neil Diamond. He picked the 3 best singers at our school and I was one of them! So that made my day.

What Guys Said 8

• niiiiiiiice finally got rid of my stupid haircut \O/

• Thanks for asking I had a nice day - How was yours?

• My day is longer than I would have liked. Still at work and it's only halfway through the day and I'm getting distracted and my imagination is wandering and I'm not being productive, which is why I'm rambling and I should put a full stop right here.

• Eh, not the best but I'm thankful anyway, how was yours?

• It was nice until @bossdonkeydog killed me

• I had a shitty day but thanks for asking. I'm so lonely these seven inches just isn't what the girls want. I fail to do anything right plan A is definatly a failed mission I am working on plan B its an UZI I'm gonna name plan B.

• I'd say find the right chick and FHRITP with those mighty 7 inches of yours also I would advise you to refrain from putting plan B into action it sounds like a terrible idea 😳 I hope tomorrow is better 😌

• Well it is not the same as someone ask this personally...

But i had a pretty nice holiday, in the netherlands it was indeed a holiday

• wet.. its rained all day in this part of england

What Girls Said 3