I've been doing 30 press ups and 30 sit ups for three night but I feel as if my stomach is getting tighter?

I've been doing 30 press ups and 30 sit ups for the last three night and I feel as if my stomach muscles are getting tighter is this probably the reason and my arms feel tighter too I'm want to get toned for my holiday on the 28th of July is this possible doing this every morning and night up until my holiday?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah... but slow down dude... u might pass out :-P

• Nah mate I'm doing well I'm used to it lol 30 isn't bad is it 😂?

• noooo not bad 8)

• Hopefully it'll pay off I don't think I'll get abs just a little toned and bigger arms :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds good to me, maybe some days take a break.

• Nah I'm determined to do it everyday until my holiday even after my holiday

• keep going, but increase the amount you are doing. add an extra 1 or 2 every night. You basically want to exhaust yourself until you can't do anymore. you total amount will go down in the short term, but it'll pick up in the long term as your muscles get used to the extra strain.

Trust me, just beast yourself until you can't do anymore.

• What you want to do is go to a real gym, use the equipment for compound & isolation lifts, overload and break down the muscle group and then let it recover.

• Okay thanks
      Man

• Just realized you are 16. Man this so reminds me of when I was 16/17, reading BB. com and just trying to figure out how your body works, how protein synthesis works, etc. Good memories. Have fun brother! Whatever you do, join a REAL GYM!

• Yeah sure man thanks I'll get right down to that thanks buddy

• Don't do it every night, give it some time to heal! Apart from that you're much better off lifting weights. Body weight exercise won't give you big muscles, really. But it's a nice addition to your routine.

• You need to rest. Your muscles need time to heal.