Adolf Hitler had a girlfriend. I don't. I'm literally less desirable than Hitler?

this is not a question just a fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was a smooth talker, just like many assholes.

What Girls Said 7

• Haha I've heard this before.

• Well, I don't have a boyfriend. Does that me me less desirable than Hitler, too? I don't think so.

• Hitler had power over a whole country though of course women are gonna flock to that ! lol you'll have your time

• he deleted his account after this question. wow

• Thanks for sharing that fact

• I'm so much smarter now

• No there are lots of girls in the world that would love to date you you just didn't meet them yet

What Guys Said 12

• Hitler. . . . . very charismatic. But you didn't wanna be rollin' with his homies. He ended his relationship with her by both taking cyanide in a bunker in Berlin a day after he married her or maybe he shot her and then himself. Hot date. Short and sweet.

• Not at all dude. Hitler had the power of an Empire.
    People are gonna bend the knee in fear. Everyone would fear Eva.
    Which gave her power. Power is an attractive trait.

Don't worry though man, you'll find someone. I have never had a girlfriend, there's loads of people out there who haven't. (not saying you haven't had one)

• did he had? o_O

• yeah. Eva Braun? he married her and a day later they both commited suicide? you're not good at hostory are you lol?

• nah... no good... only in 80s music history ^_^

• thanks for ruining my day :(

• Haha, look at it in this way instead, if Hitler can get a chick, then anyone can find someone.

• So does Kim Jong Un...

• Yes, but he also was the leader of a fucking country and had buckets of charisma.

• Girls like self-estem. If u seem unhappy why would a girl want to have a unhappy boyfriend? To get unhappy too

Before you get a girlfriend, you must discover the things you love about yourself.

• in that case ill be forever alone. but ill be that anyway no matter what lol

• Yes. NOW gag females are going to give you false hope.

• Ouch... when you put it like that...

• Don't you get it? You have to be a psychopath to get a girlfriend! They love bad boys.

• Hitler had power and that's an attractive quality