If leg lengthening surgery were free, would you do it?

If you could increase your height at no cost would you do it? It is painful and has risks

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• despite my username i didn't ask this one lol, actually if it was free and also had no risks then everyone would be doing it and in a situation where everybody is a giant its likely that media might consider being short or rather just average height the most attractive thing because well, thats how mob mentality is, whats different is attractive, so nope

What Girls Said 9

• I'm already much taller than average so why would I want to be taller? Wouldn't do it. Waste of money.

• NO! Way too many risks.

• No. I like being short. <3

• Nope. I'm good.

• No I'm already on the tall side.

• Nope I'm tall enough already.

• no why so i can be taller than 6 billion women instead of 4 billion?

• No, I wouldn't have any interest in that.

• No because it sounds like a painful surgery

What Guys Said 8

• I would becuase the the advantages by far out way the disadvantages. Height is a positive/attractive feature (for men). Studies show that more attractive people are treated better and that you are more likely to trust an attractive person. On average taller guys make more money then shorter guys, and the vast majority of ceo's/high ranking employee's are above average height. So ya on average (if you're a guy) you'd make more money and be more atractive so yes I would.

• nah sorry ^_^

• Noooooo, I like the way I'm.

• Yeah. I'm 5'7 (174cm) and I wouldn't mind being 185cm. Or maybe 180cm. The Netherlands had many tall men and women so I feel pretty small. Good thing I love Asian girls though!

• 174 is almost 5'9" a feet has 12 inches not 10

• well, look at my username, i am bound to know shit like this lol, and seeing that you are dutch, i have to ask, does it feel really weird out there being on the slightly shorter side, i am 178 cm myself so not much difference and i do plan to travel a little later in life

• Hmmm sometimes I do feel a littile bit intimated by taller guys, but generally speaking it's not too bad. Because there are many smaller girls than me too. You will do fine here.

• Yes, but I'd wait until I'm done with my undergrad.

• I'm 6'2, is about prefect for me

• I am 5'10" and I think I am tall enough.

• I looked into it at school because girls make you feel not good enough, I did research and met with surgeons. In the end I chose to do nothing and wound up being 5'10 still not ideal for most women but good enough for some. woopdy-fucking-doo!