Hey if I get the amazon gift card for $20 will the shipping be taken from the gift card?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yes they do take the shipping from he Amazon gift card

You got something will say $8.99 and the shipping is $5.00

that would be $13.99 that means what ever is left over is good

for you to spend up to 1 year that the card was issued to you.

• I'm pretty sure they just give you an online code to redeem a virtual 20 buck into your amazon account.

• Yes the card can be used to cover shipping.

• Just so you know, you have to have an existing account with a Credit Card linked to it in order to use the giftcard. I redeemed points for one and now have no way to use it because I don't have a credit card.

• Whatever it costs its a 20$ card us it as u eish

• If you buy something are you asking? Or when you redeem points?

• when i buy something on amazon will the shipping be taken from the 20 dollars or do i have to pay it?

• If the item you buy is over $20 you will have to pay for shipping. If its less the cost of shipping will be taken off the gift card. Only if you buy something that ships for free on Amazon.

• okay thanks you

• Yes

.

..

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. The gift card will be sent to you in the form of an email and code. You will need to enter the code number into your Amazon account and the $20 will be added to your "credit." When you buy something, the total cost of the item, including shipping, will be taken from your credit. If the item costs more than $20, you will simply need to add a second method of payment yourself to cover the remaining cost.

• Yes, it will!

• They send it through email

• I'm pretty sure they email to card to you, so there's no shipping involved there.