What's your favorite love quote/quote?

It can be whatever quote you like!

Most Helpful Guy

• "All we want is somebody we can fight with like crazy and then have the kind of make-up sex that makes your left side go numb. Somebody who'll go to court for you and lie. Somebody who makes you horny even after they have puked in your car. Love. Somebody who you can be with for 65 or 70 years of your life so that at the end of the life, you're sitting on that porch of the house you bought together. And you're old, wrinkly, smelly, and poop through a hole in your side. And she's old, wrinkly, smelly, and can't remember your name. She just keeps calling you "the nice man". But you're still in love, and you're holding hands. And as you gaze into each other's milky cataract-filled eyes, your hearts well up, explode, and you both die."

- Christopher Titus.

What Guys Said 3

• From Winnie The Pooh
    PIGLET: "How do you spell love, Pooh"
    POOH : "You don't spell love, you feel it".

• quotes r like chedar.. fuck em :-P

i prefer some emoji:

<3

• And in the end
    The love you take
    Is equal to
    The love you make.

What Girls Said 3

• Does it have to be about love?

• "I am young, I am naive, tell me something I will believe." -Funeral Suits, All the friendly people

It's more of a lyric but eh

• I don't have one