Girls, why can't I just hold you and cry?

I'm so scared of dying, i dont want to leave this world and fade to black forever without ever knowing what its like to make love to a woman who cares about me.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to find someone as sensitive as you are then you can cry and hold each other! haha Really though there is nothing wrong with a man crying you are human and it's better than bottling it up! My boyfriend tears up just from seeing me cry and it makes me feel so loved knowing that seeing me sad makes him sad too, the first time he did that I was like "HOLY SHIT this boy loves me so much!". You will find the right person soon just enjoy being single for now! as soon as I stopped looking and being desperate for a relationship and instead enjoyed being single the right person and the right moment just appeared because I was in the right frame of mind to see them!

What Girls Said 14

• I'm sure you'll find someone.

• having sex won't eliminate your fears.

• Awww :( I know how you feel, I used to think the exact same thing. But you know what? Everyone has a person their ment to be with and you WILL find them I promise. And ur thoughts on death is normal. I mean when u think about death is a scary but that's only because we don't know what happens afterwards. Personally I believe their is life after death, I believe we stick around our world but in different forms so we can watch out for our loved ones. Don't be scared it will be ok (hugz) ^.^

• ... You'd cry? :/

I would console you, but that would definitely be a turn-off for me.

• I'm sure it will happen someday.

• Dying? Dude chill, you're young. Live life.

• Awww u can hold me and cry that is so cute and don't worry a woman will love u one day

• I feel you. I don't want to die either. There's so much I want to do when I'm older. And... it's okay to cry. It's natural.

• She'll come along don't worry! It's okay to cry it's human nature!

• Hahahahahahhaahaha... awwwww:)

• Don't worry about it live in the present note the future

• We all die eventually. But you are still young. You have plenty of time. Make the best of it.

• Sex won't solve your fear, I'm afraid. It might help you cope a bit, but I'm not sure what else would help.

• Screwing won't solve your existential crisis. I wish I knew what would... But that's not it. XOXO much love