Do you take showers a night or in the morning or both?

loll i just dont feel fresh if I don't take shower in morning or as fresh

at**

Most Helpful Guy

• Morning.

Afternoon/evening if post-gym/have a date

Night if I need to relax and be able to sleep.

What Guys Said 12

• I always take a shower in the morning, right after getting up. In the summer I usually take cold showers to feel very awake and perky afterwards ;-). I don't really see a point in taking showers before going to bed because I sweat during sleep anyways. Apart from that, taking too many showers is actually very unhealthy for your skin, despite the fact that in American culture, people sometimes tend to be a little obsessed with personal hygiene. If you take more than one shower a day, all the natural oil gets washed out of your skin and it dries out. This is why I try to keep one day per week (usually a Saturday or Sunday, when I don't have to go out a lot) where I don't take a shower. This way my skin gets the opportunity to relax a bit and repair itself. Though I have to say that in the summer I sometimes break my own rules and take a second shower in the afternoon if I happen to be very sweaty. Generally speaking, I try to keep a healthy balance between feeling and smelling fresh on the one hand and not getting obsessed with constantly being 100% sweat-free on the other hand. It should also be mentioned that sweat doesn't always smell bad. It's usually cold sweat and stinks. Fresh sweat can have quite the opposite effect. Back in high school I would have gym class together with some girls and smelling their fresh sweat always turned me on a lot (sexual hormones are released this way).

• morning is a definite, even if I did take a shower at night. I will only do so at night if I got sweaty or dirty during the day or if something important is happenning

• 2 hrs after wakin up or so ;-)

• Usually just in the evenings since Bodybuild and do martial arts back to back right after work so I am really sweaty lol.

• I take two sometimes three a day if I am playing sport.

• Night time because I work only during nights and I go to the gym prior as well

• Night time so I feel fresh and cool to fall asleep.

In the morning I don't have time lol

• Showering too often can weaken the immune system.

• Morning, night I get bed head

• It depends on the season.

• at night cba in the morning

• usually in the morning me and my girlfriend get up quite early to have sex and then we go into the shower and shower together to have more sex

What Girls Said 5

• In the morning for sure, sometimes when I get back from work. If I'm going out I'll shower so I look hot and fresh.

Oh and on my days off sometimes I won't shower at all xD PJ days I love them

• I take one before I go to sleep and then when I first wake up too, no idea why. I guess I got dirty sleeping.

• I shower every morning I go out. But showering more than once a day isn't good for you. If you don't feel fresh, you should shower either in the morning or night (I shower in the morning because my hair tends to get greasy from rolling around) and then try rinsing off in the shower or take a wet washcloth and wipe your body with it. but don't wash your hair more than once a day. It gets rid of the healthy oils and it will make it dry and unhealthy.

• I take them at night.

• Usually in the morning