Do any of you GAG users ever put baby pictures of yourselves here for Children's Day?

Normally I don't like to share too many of my private things here on the internet but since I have trust with most GAG users here and Children's Day is coming up next month (now that Mother's Day has past), I decided to share one picture of myself, even though it's too soon for American Children' Day (which is not until June 14th this year), I also usually never like to share any of my baby picture in public but just for the sake of what I just mentioned here.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• hell no... i was ugly as hell as a baby o_O

• To tell you the truth. I don't look very good as a baby in this picture either. My head looks too big.

What Girls Said 2

• Awww. But no, I don't.

• I've never celebrated Children's Day

What Guys Said 2

• I don't have one...

• children's day?

is it new?

• It's not anywhere remotely close to as celebrated as Mother's and Father's Day but it's not really new. Every country has different days and even months fo this day. I usually never celebrate Children's Day but there has been a few times that I've celebrated the American Children's Day on the internet because I was bored.