The lady at the gas station that I was just at gave me a extra 20$ in my change do I give it back or keep it?

I have already brought it back i called the station and told the girl her shift ended at 12easgern time and she said she would be in trouble i got it to her before she closed out the register

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it back. It is not yours and also at the end of the day when she counts her till up it will be $20. She will have to explain it to her manager.

• Sorry what I meant to say is her till will be $20 out at the end of the day and she will have to explain why to her manager if you don't give it back.

What Guys Said 4

• Give it back. Just do it. It will make her day/week/month. She makes so little and has to make up for shortage in her cash register.

• Give it back, you don't need the bad vibes of someone making a honest mistake. Good brings about more good.

• lol just keep it

• of course give it back. be honest

What Girls Said 8

• Give it back!

• Give it back. What comes around goes around!

• Give it back. Every transaction needs to add up at the end of the day, and if it comes up short the employee on that particular shift will have to cover it. $20 is a lot for someone who makes minimum wage. That's almost 2 hours worth of work where I live so the thing to do is give it back to her.

• Give it back. She could get in trouble.

• Give it back to her.

If not, she could lose her job.

And that's a bad thing to potentially cause (especially if you know she gave you more than you deserve) She could have kids or a parent to support (plus her own mouth to feed)

• Give back :) . I believe in karma, so if you do so maybe something even better will happen that's meant to happen for you

• Give it back

• Give it back