Why do guys like to ask how do they look?

Its funny cuz I usualy find men to be cocky and confident but I've noticed that on gag most of them ask for ratings and stuff like that..
why

Ugh I never said guys asked for rates the most on here.. I just want to know why xD

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys who approach women in real life are cocky and confident. Which is a minority of men.

You simply don't notice the majority because they don't call attention to themselves. They aren't confident or cocky, and just like a lot of women, they are very nervous about what the opposite sex thinks about them.

What Guys Said 4

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I see more women than men here asking for rates

• I see more women than men here asking for rates actually... or I just pay attention to the female "rate me" questions xD

• I notice far more rate me questions from girls than guys.

• well a lot of guys just fake confidence but at least for me I was always self conscious and shy around cute girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I think they have low self esteem.

• Either they want an honest opinion, or they're hoping for a confidence boost. Either way, it's normal human behavior.