Do you take off your shoes before entering your house?

• Yes
    48% (10)64% (9)54% (19)Vote
  • No
    48% (10)36% (5)43% (15)Vote
  • Other
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Not before I go in, we have no mat and since I live in Wales, the weather is always terrible so we're always running into the house for shelter, haah!

I take them off in the hallway or sometime later depending on what I'm doing. I nearly always take my shoes off when I'm staying inside and I go upstairs. We're not strict about shoes in this household though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, unless I have reason not to.

No one goes into the house with their shoes on.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes but not out of the house, We take then off inside the entrance door and keep them in the laundry room (as there is no concept of a coat closet in Florida).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, usually coz they are dirty, but I think it is a sign of respect when entering any house...

0|1
    0|0
  • I just walk in with my shoes on unless I've stepped in dog shit or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I take them off at the moment when I enter my house. I was surprised by the poll answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i usually do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I like to be ready to bounce at any time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• oh nah our house isn't like that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take them off once I get to my room. And there's only one time where I've walked into a house and they told me I needed to take them off and walk around in socks in the house. I guess some people are different with their houses

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to go barefoot all the time but once I get my shoes on, I get pretty comfy and I'm too lazy to get them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because shoes have sand/dirt on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no one can't walk with shoes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! My mom will yell on me if I goes into house with shoes. And its our cultured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I usually do

0|0
    0|0