• yes
    29% (4)18% (2)24% (6)Vote
  • no
    71% (10)82% (9)76% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had many out of body experiences, and I'm gonna say, it's something I can't explain, but it's really cool.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 1|0
    0|0
  • -cough, cough bullshit-

2|2
    2|1
  • I have heard about it but never tried was never into meditation or anything like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting ideas, especially about child who born and can see more in comparison to "adjusted" adult. Proper food is obvious for a good health to anyone.
    I find thing that she tries to teach is a meditation. Also why exactly those words, exactly 6 times, why not 3 or 4? Everything should be explained.

In overall I do try to meditate/contemplate, if it means I try to open my "3rd eye", then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably gonna give it a try now

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to know what kind of drugs are you taking? Can you hook me up or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I tried it 2 days ago for the first time, though I'm still not really sure what the 3rd eye is

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll help you open your third eye... if you know what i mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • </3 </3

• Show All
    • just like a woman to try to make a man suffer from guilt even know he said he was sorry ;( evil!

• :'( you made me evil by hurting my feelings! </3
      goodnight

What Girls Said 6

• That's pretty scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine's naturally open. *sheepish*

Other people cheat by taking lsd and marijuana!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood how this is possible yet I am curious

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like something that you'd find on Avatar the Last Airbender. lol :P ha ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried a hypnosis video for it. not really sure if I felt any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never tried

0|0
    0|0