Majority of the GAGers here are interested in __________ and not in __________.(GAGers, would you please fill in the blanks)?

Please share your GAG experiences by filling in the blanks upstairs.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in whatever makes them feel good about themselves via sugarcoating and not in the truth that may hurt them in the process.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• SUPPORT FOR THE OPINIONS THAT THEY ARE ALREADY FIXATED ON and not in THE ACTUAL LOGIC &/OR REASONING

Whoa I loved this 'thank you' pic :) :D <3

• Hahaha. I don't think GAGers would have the time to watch a 'thank you' video so I make them watch a blingee
      : D

• Most of my Indian friends like candles a lot : )

• Why not try it 'teacher' before negating it - let's talk after you do it ;)

I love candles only during dinner or love making :D

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in _Xper points_ and not in _truly helping others_.

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in answering easy fun questions and not in long serious questions.

• Yeah, one reason is that a lot of them are depressed.

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in socializing and not in dating someone in GAG. It's not a dating site folks, get your head up straight.

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in socialising here and not in real life.

Maybe they got not much going on in real life.

• the majority of gagers here are interested in Sex and not other questions, which does my head in because everyone is so nymphomaniac sround here

• everything lol, probably lust above all else.

• Xpoints and not in helping others.

• I really don't understand why a lot of GAGers take Xper points so seriously. People are so strange : )

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in dick size questions and not in vagina size questions.

• Sex and not much social

• Guys - sexy girls. Girls - sexy guys. This is all they want.

• I know that the majority are interested in the fishing industry. I don't know what doesn't interest them.

• The majority of gaggers here are interested in Persian cuties and not in other cuties. @princessofpersia 😉

• meeeeee everyone elseeeeeee

• Penises, Penises

• Women and not men.

• Funny questions not supplying real help.

What Girls Said 8

• Majority of GAGers are interest in sex/talking dirty/sending pics (mostly the males)... and not interested in having actual intellectual conversations 😅 I've only met a few here that do

• Sex, and not genuine relationships

• Majority of GAGers here are interested in penis sizes and not in giving advice to people and being part of the community.

• Majority of the GAGers here are interested in GIFs and not questions about people's junk.

• Majority of the gagers here are interested in answering troll questions and not in receiving random dick pics from strange men online.

I tried.

• Amazon gift cards. Sex (lmfao yeah right)

• popular gagers and not unpopular gagers -_-

• I don't really know