What music is on your ipod or phone right now?

I dont store music on my shit anymore, i prefer to use vevo on youtube or watch through youtube

or what music do you have stored on your computer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have Kid Cudi's Indicud album on my phone. Apart from that, I just use pandora and YouTube.

• kid cudi is the shit, is that the album he plays guitar on?

• No, Kid cudi plays guitar also...

• I know he plays, but I have no idea if he's the one playing in any of the instrumentals on his tracks.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm thinking of deleting most of my music. takes up so much space.

• So much haha. I couldn't write it all down but I have things by Queen, Rammstein, Radiohead, Fiona Apple, Jeff Buckley, Adele, System of a Down, and so so so many more.

• I have a crap ton of music on my phone as well as an iPod with 900+ songs. My music library is extensive lol.

• I just use Spotify. I don't think I've ever once downloaded / bought / whatever music to put onto my phone...

• Blood On The Dance Floor.

• What genre?

• I use Pandora, and I listen to Beatles mostly.

What Guys Said 6

• I have 2396 songs in my computer, most of it is Rap, but I also have a lot of EDM and then random songs of other genres.

• What music? That's a pretty vague question.

• Haha iPod, phone? I walk around with a cd Walkman when I want to listen to music on the go.

• I have all kinds of stuff on my iPod.

Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Triumph, Ozzy Osbourne, The Stray Cats, The Beatles, Bad Company, Dokken, The Scorpions, Ted Nugent, Lynryd Skynryd, Van Halen, and many more.

• Classical Piano to Hard Rock/Metal. My main is Classic Rock, and my favorite group is Led Zeppelin

• About 700 songs in my sampod!