Does the sexodus exist or not?

Updates:
and how prevalent is it in your country for those of you who do not know sexodus means young men giving up on marriage and checking out of society.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I know of it and have read about it a lot. It exists for sure. Just look up MGTOW on YouTube, it's full with men who have given up on women due to various reasons - the main ones being the skewed in women's favor system and society, and the levered moral values of women in general - drinking, drugs, night-time clubbing, sleeping around and etc.

But I don't want to associate myself with those people. I can thank them in making me move aware of the problems in the world and between the genders in particular. At least I'm not blue-pill any more. But my problem with them is the massive hypocrisy. For one, most of the things they accuse or complaining about women doing are things they themselves do - drinking, sleeping around etc. Then there's the thing about women being self-entitled which is a problem men themselves gave birth to due to showering women with attention.
    Personally, I'll do my own thing, I'll go my own way but not the so called sexodus way. I have nothing against women or any person in particular until they show themselves to be bad.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• What is that anyway? ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what you're referring to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1