Can you give me any tips on how to learn a language faster?

I'm self-teaching myself Turkish, Arabic and French :)

Most Helpful Guy

• - Find your self a teacher and colleges to study with (language is at 1st social)
    - Expand your vocabulary: books, learning videos and Youtube will really help.
    - Watch videos (with your 1st language as subtitles at 1st then to that language subtitles).
    - Practice the language: Switch your computer and Facebook to that language, AGAIN find people to practice with.
    - If you are determined you can make this a profession and many ways (politics, educations, diplomatic...) so you may also try to study linguistics.
    I think communication is a great part of understanding and solving this worlds many problems, and I hope you are going in that way.

What Guys Said 9

• You can't really "teach yourself" a language.
    Language is a tool that arose out of NECESSITY, unless you're forced to communicating in it daily and start thinking in it daily you can't learn it.

• * watching movies in that language with subtitles in English
    * Join Social media sites in that language and interact with the people
    * Join Facebook groups in that language and interact with the people
    * Get lyrics of songs in that language and sing along

Also find out how you learn the fastest. For example some people learn better from reading books and some people learn better interacting with people. Find what suits you the best.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFpzeGoP-Kg

• The best way to learn a language is to speak it with natives as often as possible.

• Watch online tv channels of those countries and read magazines or newspapers.

• 1|0
  • Learn some basic words of it firstly, then go for newspaper, movie, songs etc. And make friends who knows these languages

• use for example babbel

• Ne kadar biliyorsun?

• You are not that smart to learn them all 😂

What Girls Said 4

• Watch movies and TV shows in that language with subtitres or smth.
    Chat with people who speak that language.
    Listen to songs in that language.

• One of my more controversial pieces of advice, but one that I absolutely insist on when I advise beginners, is that you must speak the language right away if your goals in the target language involve speaking it.

• Immersion I think is best ^^ Go to country or to place where people only speak that language

• Practice reading, writing and spearing it