Haters hate skinny people?

It's not hating it's actually ENVY because the guys and girls who votedown are overweight.

Why is Fat nowadays popular, I don't understand at all! Skinny girls are perfect in my opinion. I posted picture of girl and she was fit - I get like 6 dislikes. Don't even care if you are skinny girl, remember this you'll have a lot of envy people, but be who you are!

I get good answer from guy : I think people don't understand the difference between skinny, and fit. You have to be fat to be healthy these days. Girls are also making posts about why fat men are better to date etc. She has an awesome ass and board shoulders, so she is probably a be achy swimmer type.
And yes you are right, girls are hating your pic because they are fat. There is no other reason why someone should dislike a woman that you say is "YOUR" type of girl. Unless they know her personally and she is a bitch...

Amen to this - Girls next time you dislike my post, make sure to burn some fat.

For all haters Rave Party 1997

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally agree with you. There are so many haters out there who actually want to look skinny, but they can't. So they "blame" skinny people that they are skinny.

Promoting fat is bad, but seems like it's really ""popular"" this days of course it is : More than one-third (34.9% or 78.6 million) of U. S. adults are obese.

• the paradox is, that if a fatties teases u and asks u why are u so thin are u ok, no sick? its fine, ok.. she can... its acceptable. But if u say to fattie u look as a whale, go to gym, u r rude and considered impolite... double standards.

• totally agree, so many people called me skinny too or just calling me - you look like stick. But for overweight people they say that they are just big boned or little stronger.

• that's right, double standards... For all "fit (skinny)" girls out there don't care about what people think about you. <3

What Girls Said 8

• Haters hate everyone.

• i am skinny..45 kg... its about 95 pounds...
    uf and i dislike fatness, its unattractive...

• I don't hate anyone's body type. I'm chunky to some, curvy to some and fat to others. Loving myself and embracing my body type doesn't mean that I'm jealous of thinner women.

• You like what you like. I never wanted to be skin and bones. I like my curves. Not sure why liking your curves means you support being fat but ok.

• Nah I love my curves ;) so do some guys down in Kentucky fuck skinny minnis

• I have no problem saying out loud I envy thinner women but I don't hate them distinctions must be made,

• Calm down dude. What people are trying to do, is to accept different body types. For a long time fat people have been shamed and ridiculed. Skinny has been promoted as the one perfect body type. People are trying to change that. Not by saying "overweight is good" but overweight people should be accepted. That actually helps them and they are more likely to lose weight. If they are accepted, it encourages them to go out and excercise.

And fat is good. Our bodies need a bit of fat. Women have naturally more fat than men. It is not normal to think all fat is disgusting because it is needed. And you know, there are more than just fat and skinny and fit. Don't forget average and curvy. It all depends on your genes, where your body stores more fat, boobs or belly?

Skinny is beautiful but in my opinion, so are other body types too. We all have different opinions and preferations though. Accept that.

What Guys Said 3

• i'm skinny and muscless bro... i receive no h8... 8)

when i was fat, i received more... so figure out o_O

• You know most people who get offended are females. Jealousy usually takes over and blinds their reality! The down voters just don't respect others opinions.. but it's an option.. to express and that's ok.

I appreciate others opinions. Unless they're downright disrespectful. I hear you. &-agree. Try not to take it so personal.

• Well it all depends. Some people are just weird and others have a reason to like bigger males/females. You see there is this type of fetish called a fat fetish. Not saying everyone on here has it but it is almost as common as foot fetish.