What is the best child hood memory?

What is the best child hood memory?

Me and my brother when I was little he loooooved me he still does but yeah he would play bratz dolls with me well my dad made him...
And don't be negative please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about 5-6 years old I think. It was winter. It was evening, but it was already dark. I was sitting in sled, my father was pulling quietly sleds. I was riding behind him. I looked below, how trails was coming under me. I bended my back, neck and looked at night/evening sky, at glowing light post, how dark trees was coming by.

I was 10-11 I think. I was in big green meadow. Bright blue sky with sun and some clouds. Shadows were falling from sky on the meadow creating contrast, visible line between light and shadow. I was running in that meadow, trying to outpace these clouds' shadows on grass.

What Guys Said 4

• I, don't have a pic... but when i was small me and my cousin sister used to meet and come to stay at the grandmother's place... And we use to play with each other and pay with our friends and all... Have tons of fun... We also used to play games ony grandfather's computer... Those were some great memories i still remember... 😊😀

I sometime miss my child hood 😢

• I used to smile when I was young.

• Playing basketball with with my brother and the other neighborhood kids

• Running around with having nothing to worry about in life

What Girls Said 8

• sticking my hands in mud, playing around the garden sprinkler with my sister during the summer.

• i guess playing a lot of outdoor games and being punished

• Haha that's a cute photo!!!😍😍

My best childhood memory was when my baby brother was born. After that, my whole world changed. I loved him like he was my baby and even though he's bigger and stronger than me now, I'll always be his mommy #2 lol.

• Also when we went to Disney world. My brother was about 6 and I was already 12/13. I still had a lot of fun. We went with my entire extended family.

• Playing and dancing in the rain barefeet.

• Running around barefoot, playing in rain puddles, running in the sprinkler, riding my bike (i thought I was such a big girl when I got permission to ride my bike down the rode lol)

• None, really.

• Uhmmm... I don't have many. I have to dig in to find one. :)

• I never have something good to remember about my childhood