How shall I do my eye makeup?

Im going to a wedding and I'm not sure whether to do the eyemakup myself (I'm okay at it) or go to the local beauty shop who is obviously and expert and the makeup is really neat.
Help lol

• Do it yourself
  • Get it done professionally

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Can't you get someone to come do it for you in your house or something?

What Girls Said 7

• I voted get it done. Its always fun to have someone else do it. :-) Make sure you tell the person doing it exactly what you want, and when you look in the mirror if you hate it, tell them, don't leave not liking what you just went through. With that in mind, make sure you give yourself plenty of time.

• It's my opinion that unless you're the bride, it's not worth spending the extra money to have your makeup done professionally.

• Some places will do it for free, as long as you aren't getting a full face. So you could put on the base, cheeks, and let them do the eyes :-) I know Sephora will do this

• Yourself...

Why spend that much money on one night

Seems ridiculous.
    If you were the one getting married, I'd understand, but this...

media.giphy.com/media/4crLFISNPLCX6/giphy.gif

• Get it done if you dont know what you're doing.

• I'd just do it myself. It saves money and makeup is makeup. I'm no professional and I still believe I look great when I do it. And like @snowangle said, you're not even the bride so you shouldn't be that concerned about how your makeup looks.

• Get it done professionally at a beauty salon :)

• Do it yourself