B. b king passed away how does that make you feel have some songs of his you like?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It makes me feel like shit.

I never really listen to BB because I have different tastes when it comes to Blues (and music in general) but he was legend and a amazing performer/guitar player and overall musician. He had a signature style that influenced many, some of who are not even aware that the licks they're playing and the way they are playing was originated by BB.

His passing is an end of an era, the last of the Three Kings (Albert King, Freddy King... though they are not related). As for a favorite song, I don't have one but if you want to listen to his stuff go back to the 60's & 50's those albums are his best because that's when he was his hungriest (I'm listening to his 60's album Lucille right now). RIP BB, you'll be missed... especially by Lucille - his Gibson guitar.

• Its a huge loss when a legend like that passes. It especially is sad to me as a musician who plays a lot of the blues. I had a show the day he died and we did a tribute to him. RIP BB King.:'(

What Girls Said 1

• Who's that?

• Legendary bluses guitarist the thrill is gone stand by me those are the ones I know