What would you do if your significant other fell in love with someone else?

• I'd let them go
  • I cling to what's mine!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd leave them. If they really loved ME, they wouldn't have fallen for that other person.

What Guys Said 8

• If I truly care about her or love her, then I have no choice but to let her go. I have to do that regardless, one way or another. I'm not going to stand between her and her happiness because all I really want for her is to be happy any how.

• Be very hurt but no point beating a dead horse - If she wants to be somewhere else you will only end up hurting yourself.

• I don't see why I'd cling to someone who isn't giving my all their love. I'll make it easy for her and break up.

• Ouch! thatll hurt for sure but i'd let her go.

• ok so wot? :D

that's wot i'd say ^_^

• I'd be upset, obviously. We'd have to break up. I'd just hope there would be enough communication and she'd have the courage and basic decency to be honest with me about it instead of leading me along.

• i dont care tbh

• Threesome of course

What Girls Said 10

• been in this position a while back & I let him go. best decision. as much as you can fight this off like I tried too, you can never force someone to stop loving someone, even if its not yourself anymore. but that doesn't mean this person is completely over you either. it really depends on if you willing to fight for this person and seeing if this person will do the same back. inbox if you need to vent.

• I never stay where I am not wanted. He falls for somebody? I can't make him love me, so peace out.

• There is no "what's mine", we're in a relationship, he's not my captive. So I would be broken hearted but I would go and move on with my life, wouldn't waste my time with someone who doesn't love me as much back.

• I'd let them go. They obviously didn't love me if they were able to fa in love with someone else. I'm not gonna stick around and subject myself to the pain.

• Whatever? 😑

• If he's unhappy, the relationship won't work and you won't be happy either. Best to end it while you can.

• because i know that, there's someone that truly care for me, and will feel lucky to have me ^^

• I'd probably be devastated and maybe clingy, but at some point I will let them go.

• Leave them and wish them well on their journey.

• I would be extremely hurt, but i would let him go , then work at getting over him.