Which hair/eye colour do you prefer?

Was just curious as to what you guys preferences were, sorry if I have missed any out 😊👍x

• Brown hair blue/light eyes
    26% (5)24% (4)25% (9)Vote
  • Brown hair brown/dark eyes
    32% (6)18% (3)25% (9)Vote
  • Blonde hair blue/light eyes
    11% (2)18% (3)14% (5)Vote
  • Blonde hair brown/dark eyes
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Red hair blue/light eyes
    11% (2)18% (3)14% (5)Vote
  • Red hair brown/dark eyes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other
    20% (4)16% (3)19% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not just saying this but I don't really have a type like here in which one do you like I could pick blonde now, brunette later and redhead next time. I think I take in everything and decide then but I never really a notice a consensus in my picks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same, I'm soo indecisive haha, just depends on the person really

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• Black hair and blue eyes. Just like this girl

http://i.imgur.com/q1IPS5w.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • blue or grey eyes are my favorite. I am very much an eye man. My ex wifes eyes were the first thing that grabbed me. I really don't care about hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • red green... like ma fav gal 8)

0|1
    0|0
    • I've actually never seen red hair with green eyes before, that would be sooo cool. I kinda wish I had brown eyes sometimes 😊

• i've met... and it's da best combination 8)

• Blonde with red highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • i love red heads any colour eyes works

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• When I was little I was blonde haired and blue eyed and tall and everyone would tell me I should be a model. Now I dye my hair because I didn't like blonde on me but its red most the time and everyone I tell I'm blonde says they couldn't picture it. I've had people think I'm a natural red head.

In my opinion on a girl dark hair and light eyes is pretty, on a guy green or brown eyes with any color hair. I like blue eyes but I guess since I have them they aren't all that special.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah haha when I was little I used to have really light brown hair and in the sun I used to get a blonde streak that appeared in the front, but I dye my hair now 😊

• Haha I was white blonde but as I got older it darkened with time until it was like almost dirt blonde. But in my opinion blonde doesn't really suit me anyway

• Blonde hair and blue eyes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with black hair and blue or grey eyes. It's gorgeous. With dark hair the eyes are more brighter. Sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • black hair it is!

1|0
    0|0
  • Light brown to blonde with blue or green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair n light eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair green/brown eyes

0|0
    0|0