I feel bad, I was acting stupid at the bar last night?

I was invited to this private thing (I didn't know it was private) where some friends are that I haven't seen in a while. My old company put it on, I brought over some random people. I was acting a bit stupid, I was taking drinks from people, and got kicked out. The guy who put it on the event walked me outside and asked if I was getting kicked out, that I shouldnt' try to come back in, etc. On the group thread, one of my friends said I should go over for being drunk.

Anyways, the next morning, I'm embarressed. I don't see these people very often and it's very unusual behavior. I don't ever get kicked out of bars and I never act stupid.

Should I apologize or just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could apologize, I don't think it'd do a lot of good. I don't think its very important.

What made you act like that if u dont normally?

• Not sure. I think it's a combination of things. I drank a lot and been depressed. It is incredibly unlike me (even when I drink) to be that way. I'm known as the happy go-lucky drunk. Hugging and all that.

There's new people I met there and I feel bad I acted stupid.

It probably wasn't that bad, but I was reaching for drinks that weren't mine that made me come off as a dumbass.

• I hope you feel better. I just feel helpless and don't know what to do. It's scary sometimes.

• yeah <3333

What Girls Said 3

• yes say you are sorry for getting so drunk last night, and they will likely laugh it off, but its good to acknowledge the behavior.

• you think it's worthwhile?

• just apologize then you seem like you want to, i think the reaction they have to your apology will make you feel much more at ease

• Yeah, I guess I don't want to make a big deal of something if it's not a big deal. Not sure it's even a big deal.

• Of course you should apologize.

• I don't even know who I should apologize to :(

• You should do a direct apology to the person who put the event on, and then a group message, or whatever method you have, apology to everyone else. If you're unable to apologize to everyone, at the very LEAST apologize to the person who put the event on.

• I don't have his number or contact info

• You should apologize

• really?

• Oh well I don't know. Hopefully they did

• I might be making a big deal of it anyways. The only bad thing I did was try and grab some girl's drink that I thought was mine.

What Guys Said 2

• 4get wot happened bro... u were drunk... i pardon u personally 8)

• hope my friends and other peeps do as well

• yes... fuck it bro... just don't drink so much again :-)

• hahaha, true... I mean they understood I was drunk. But I don't know... I guess that's too nice guy of me. Also, the guy hosting the party, I didn't want to offend him (I brought in guests that weren't invited)

• Apologize, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it seems like you kind of want to. It's good to let your friends know how you feel.

• yeah I did to a few folks. They were worried about me.