Americans what is true about this picture about how you see Europe?

Americans what is true about this picture about how you see Europe??

Updates:
If you use ur phone, here the link maybebthat is better board.protecus.de/download.php

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty accurate for the most part, except I envision French people to be artsy, and for Spain I think of paella and "tortillas" that aren't really tortillas. For Netherlands I think of Amsterdam, mostly water, confusion between Dutch and Danish. Speaking of, for Denmark I think of Hamlet. For Lithuania I think of my grandma's friend. For Norway I think of herring and sour cream.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for commenting. Have you beem to these countries?

• Nope. I've only been outside the US twice: to Canada and Ecuador. People in the US typically take vacations to other states instead of countries unless they're rich or have saved up a lot of money, usually for an anniversary. Or for a business trip.

• Well there is no need to go to Europe USA has everything

What Girls Said 2

• Not only Americans mate but probably the entire world sees all countries like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes I actually do

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• haha about the vision of Portugal I think the whole world thinks like this, not only the Americans. When I say I'm Brazilian most people think my native language is Spanish and it's actually Portuguese.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all... fake n stereotyupical as hell

especially russia's a joke here... ussr flag? gosh

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it is stereorypical... don't take it too serious

• A patriot would say there's no reason to learn about other countries if you already live in the best one.

0|0
    0|0
    • and do you live in the best country?

• I've never been to another one. It's the best one I'm familiar with.

• Romania is accurate, but I am Canadian not American.

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't know who downvoted me but I would like to add that I am Romanian if that helps. Born and raised.

• Haha vampires... and the Romanian girls are very pretty.

• No I don't because I know quite a bit about European culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, yes usually, I know there is more to Europe than that but it's hard to break stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you send a link to that picture? It's too blurry for me to read on my phone

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty much what Europe is thought of, unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't think fuckin Turkey was part of Europe?

0|1
    0|0
    • for a part it is

• It shouldn't be, it doesn't feel like Europe and the people are awful!

• Never been there so don't know