Americans what is true about this picture about how you see Europe?

Americans what is true about this picture about how you see Europe??

If you use ur phone, here the link maybebthat is better board.protecus.de/download.php

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty accurate for the most part, except I envision French people to be artsy, and for Spain I think of paella and "tortillas" that aren't really tortillas. For Netherlands I think of Amsterdam, mostly water, confusion between Dutch and Danish. Speaking of, for Denmark I think of Hamlet. For Lithuania I think of my grandma's friend. For Norway I think of herring and sour cream.

• thanks for commenting. Have you beem to these countries?

• Nope. I've only been outside the US twice: to Canada and Ecuador. People in the US typically take vacations to other states instead of countries unless they're rich or have saved up a lot of money, usually for an anniversary. Or for a business trip.

• Well there is no need to go to Europe USA has everything

What Girls Said 2

• Not only Americans mate but probably the entire world sees all countries like that

• Lol yes I actually do

What Guys Said 9

• haha about the vision of Portugal I think the whole world thinks like this, not only the Americans. When I say I'm Brazilian most people think my native language is Spanish and it's actually Portuguese.

• not at all... fake n stereotyupical as hell

especially russia's a joke here... ussr flag? gosh

• Yes it is stereorypical... don't take it too serious

• A patriot would say there's no reason to learn about other countries if you already live in the best one.

• and do you live in the best country?

• I've never been to another one. It's the best one I'm familiar with.

• Romania is accurate, but I am Canadian not American.

• I don't know who downvoted me but I would like to add that I am Romanian if that helps. Born and raised.

• Haha vampires... and the Romanian girls are very pretty.

• No I don't because I know quite a bit about European culture.

• Haha, yes usually, I know there is more to Europe than that but it's hard to break stereotypes.

• Can you send a link to that picture? It's too blurry for me to read on my phone

• That's pretty much what Europe is thought of, unfortunately

• I didn't think fuckin Turkey was part of Europe?

• for a part it is

• It shouldn't be, it doesn't feel like Europe and the people are awful!

• Never been there so don't know